Monday 15 September 2014

A letter to the Sugababes.

Short but sweet today but in order to fully appreciate this story you do need to know the lyrics from the Sugababes song which can be found here or in the second video below 



Dear the Sugababes,
Hmm this is going to be difficult, you see it’s a bit embarrassing. Look I’m really flattered by the attention you are showing me, and I appreciate the hints you keep throwing, (although I believe the correct verb should be dropping.) I’m also pleased that you are taken by my conversation pieces and it is quite flattering that you should think my body is worth feeling but you see I’ve had my mind made up from the beginning and you are just not my type. I’m sure lots of people find your arse very sexy, but I\m afraid it just doesn’t have me in the new dimension that you seem to think it does. Also I am sure there are plenty of people who would seriously enjoy the freak that you control, it’s just well, I am not one of them, so I’ll give it a miss thank you.
Finally just so you know I am not missing the hints that you are throwing at all, and your hidden looks were not at all deceiving. In fact you’ve made your intentions quite plain so that I’m well aware of the fact that I can say it and you’re with it, although I'm not entirely sure what this means.
I hope I didn’t give you the wrong idea because as you quite rightly point out I do respect you, as I do with all talented performers. I do hope you will soon find someone who will push the buttons and help you relieve the mission that you’re on.
Yours sincerely

Gareth


1 comment:

  1. You broke their hearts. Shame on you... :-)

    ReplyDelete