Monday 12 December 2016

Be Careful What You Wish For

For audio click here 

Short and sweet today, if I've left you wondering what it is all about, explanation at the end. 

“Okay, joke's over, you can give me my present now.”
Joel shifted from foot to foot
“C'mon Joel, stop pissing about.”
Joel looked at his feet.
“Joel!”

“Joel please tell me you're joking.”
A tap dripped in the bathroom.
“Joel look at me.”

“Joel!”
“There’s no present.”
“What?”  Scientists in Peru noticed movement on the Richter scale.
“You said…”
“I didn't fucking mean it.” Boy, she had a set of lungs on her.
“How was I supposed to know? You said it would make your dreams come true.” He was beginning to feel a little self-conscious standing there naked apart from a tinsel bow around his penis.
“I didn't fucking mean it.” She stomped out of the bedroom and slammed the door.

“Mariah,” Joel said. But she wasn't coming back.


If you are wondering what this is all about then have a listen to this song. 

2 comments: